1. You get to carve pumpkins with your band’s name in them.
2. Pumpkin spice lattes. (Pumpkin spice EVERYTHINGS.)
3. Playing a benefit show for the incredible Derailer Saturday October 29th, 8pm. $5 dollar cover. The Derailer Bicycle Collective is a free, non-profit, all volunteer, collectively run community bicycle shop on the Westside of Denver. They help out a lot of people, so be sure to make it (and bike-related donations are always welcome!)
4. It’s Halloween. So we’re playing this show in costume. Win.
5. Making big plans for November. Think Bluebird Theater, opening for Mates of State. More on this later, for sure. This Molar is kind of dying of excitement.